Sleep Affects Weight More Than You Realize
Now that we have written some articles about the lack of sleep and how it affects your body fat, muscle, immune system, gastrointestinal system and digestive tract, (along with giving you cravings for the wrong foods), let’s talk about what we can do about it.
So there are some healthy diet supplements that you can use to help with losing weight. Some of them will help you lose weight in a day, some help you lose weight while you sleep like Sleep Weightloss product does.
Other products will help your digestive tract to get healthier. You may not even know that pain the stomach and pain in the abdomen can be symptoms of needing probiotics to help you lose weight and digest food properly. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet. We love the product FiberKlenz Plus by Greenwood Health.
There are a lot of factors
What advice would we give you? None, we are not allowed to give advice on the internet. But there have been enough articles written about losing weight in your sleep to point you to a collagen supplement for weight loss, an amino acid weightloss complex, a fiber supplement and probiotics.
Here is how that all works:
- You need more fiber in your diet; most likely. Fiber will draw out toxins that cause fat to accumulate.
- Probiotics keep the friendly bacteria in your digestive tract so you can use enzymes and breakdown food as well as keep away yeast which makes you tired.
- Collagen repairs the body at night and builds healthy muscle tissue. Therefore, collagen is behind gaining muscle and burning fat.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein which is what collagen is made of.
- Voila! The only thing else is to carb your appetite and cravings (Acai berry extract is our choice for this.) and if you want to speed things up a jump start diet like One Day Diet Wafers.
Easy Weight Loss
For centuries, people have been searching for easy weight loss diets and methods that will help them shed those unwanted pounds. It now appears that easy weight loss is possible. Depending upon how much weight you want to lose, easy weight loss may be at your fingertips right where you sleep every night. Research has revealed that simply by getting a good night’s rest that consists of seven to eight hours of sleep per night can lead to weight loss.
Achieve Easy Weight Loss
In addition to ensuring that you get a good night’s rest, if you are looking to lose more than just a few pounds, you might want to think about other things that you can do that will ensure that your body burns fat and build lean muscle. Today, one of the best ways to achieve easy weight loss is to simply add healthy supplements to your diet that actually work while you’re asleep. For instance, Lose and Snooze is a product that works while you sleep and that helps burn fat and build lean muscle. It is a collagen weight loss product that supports your body’s natural functions.
The way for anyone to lose weight easily and keep it off is to ensure that the body achieves hormonal balance. And, the best time to do that is during sleep. Lose and Snooze helps you achieve this hormonal balance and it can actually help your body build muscle tissue by helping you experience deep restorative sleep and reduce body fat. Lose and Snooze is made up of natural ingredients, including collagen. Collagen contains certain amino acids that are known to help repair and build lean muscle and it helps to regulate your metabolism.
In order to achieve easy weight loss and keep the unwanted pounds off, try Lose and Snooze today only at your safest natural health supplements online, Whole Family Products.. You are sure to not be disappointed!
Lose Weight While You Sleep
While you may have doubt, it is now well-documented that you can lose weight while you sleep. Studies reflect that the amount of sleep you get each night, as well as the quality of sleep you get, is linked to how your hormones work and is directly tied to your appetite. Due to these studies, it has been noted that you can actually lose weight while you sleep.
According to Dr. Sanjay Patel, a researcher at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, it is possible to lose weight while sleeping. In a 16-year study conducted by Dr. Patel and his colleagues, it is noted that individuals who slept five hours or less each night were 30% more likely to gain weight than those who got at least seven+ hours of sleep each night. It appears that sleep deprivation has an adverse affect on the body’s hormones that control appetite and metabolize fat.
In addition, it has been noted that when you are sleep-deprived, you are more likely to eat more, especially sugary foods such as chocolate, candy, and pastries. This is because of an increase in certain hormones that make your body crave simple carbohydrates that it can break down quickly for immediate energy.
Tips to Lose Weight While You Sleep
- Be sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night
- Eat at least 3 hours before bedtime and eat healthy nutritious meals.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine, especially in the late afternoon and evening.
- Lower the temperature and sleep with fewer blankets. It has been noted that you use more energy when you are colder.
- Get help for sleep disorders such as sleep apnea. Sleep apnea and other sleep problems tend to cause problems with energy levels, which can lead to a slower metabolism and weight gain.
- Exercise – while always beneficial when it comes to losing weight, it is important for those who exercise to be sure that their workouts end at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Supplement your diet with weight loss natural supplements for missing proteins, amino acids, and other nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis.